I’m getting better, but keep having these ‘funny moments’. Not good.
- Phoned GW – she is well, but suffering a power cut. The Rayburn is working though, so bungalow is nice and warm.
- Drove over to Blackheath, down to Lee and back to Charlton to get out and about a bit.
- Sainsburys to buy some food for this evening – hate shopping on a Saturday – stupidly busy. Bought lots of things for the slow cooker (frozen veg etc.).
- Cleared my ironing, hoovered the lounge – finally!
- Spoke to my friend Miss.M.
- Cooked the chicken casserole (slow cooker) and rice pudding for Dr B and the Engineer this evening.