Found this on a listing of David Field’s blog and Google confirms that this is all over the internet.
This is very funny, and perhaps even means you don’t need to take the Myers-Briggs test. You are invited to guess my Myers-Briggs characteristics ….
ENFJ: God, help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in
• ENFP: God, help me to keep my mind on one th-Look a bird!-ing at a time.
• ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdoAmen.
• ENTP: Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I’ll settle for a few
• ESFJ: God, help me have patience, and I mean right NOW!
• ESFP: God help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
• ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if you need some help, just ask!
• ESTP: God, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they’re usually NOT my
• INFJ: Lord, help me to not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)
• INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta
• INTJ: Lord, keep me open to other’s ideas, WRONG though they may be.
• INTP: Lord, help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
• ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
• ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don’t mind my asking).
• ISTJ: Lord, help me relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 a.m. EST.
• ISTP: God, help me to consider other people’s feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.